ABP – Cahir
Value – €2,866,078.00
Status – Completed
Erneside Engineering were awarded the design & build contract to refurbish the ABP facility in Cahir, Co. Tipperary.
The project involved:
- The installation of a new boiler house containing 2no. 2500kW hot water boiler
- A bespoke wash skid/low loss header
- Refurbishment of the existing steam generation plant room
- Installation of 45deg, 65deg, & 90deg ring main pipework systems for the hot water generation skid out in the CPM & abattoir areas
- Installation of natural gas, oil cold water, & compressor pipework
- Comprehensive heat recovery ventilation systems throughout the facility
- Supply & installation of plant, compressors, & water treatment system
In addition, Erneside also fabricated & supplied bespoke stainless steel products such as 1-man to 10-man s/s automatic sinks, apron washers, production waste disposal units.